You are reading a single comment by @Tim(TLB) and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • But I read somewhere (cant remember where now on here) that theres a list of upcoming rides, all I can see is that there are rides, no details of which ones when, I think i also saw that there are club runs sometimes on the saturday too as well as the Sunday? (I can only de weekends)
    thanks

• I think that there may have been a change to the visibility of the forum for non-members. The threads in which ride proposals are posted might not be visible.

However, until one has some idea about the ICC rides and routes, being able to see a few specific suggestions shouldn't be terribly important.

There should be a good social group of ICC riders for the Saturday Morning 8am Regent's Park laps.

There should be a selection of ride options at Whittington Park on Sunday Morning 08:30. It is often the case that there will be some juggling and arrangement of rides to suit the riders at the park.

About

Avatar for Tim(TLB) @Tim(TLB) started