You are reading a single comment by @eds and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • @Calum_H I would wait for the powers that be to confirm ( @Sir_Shannonball @Orestis ) however here is a potential solution:

(This assumes that membership is £25 and membership+jersey is £50)

Go to club shop and order anything that will total £25 (making your total up to £50). When the site asked to append extra comments related to your order say something like "I don't actually want this stuff this is just to pay the extra to get my joining jersey". Our kit manager, @Alex will then read this and not process your order.

Then just go to Micycle and pick up a jersey

• I'm not sure this is the right way to go. You have your opportunity to get the full whack then and there, and if you don't take it then you don't take it. Will let @Orestis @Sir_Shannonball @RichardM give a view. I am keen not to set a precedent here.

@Calum_H if you want to follow the standard procedure then buy through the shopify as a standard special item. You will not be able to collect from Micycle, they only hold jerseys for new members who have gotten a jersey with their membership.

About