of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • TBD
  • 87.5% Complete
    14/16
  • Going 14
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• Hi Alex,

I'm in the same boat at Simon_R. Luckily got a last minute spot so will wait for the email with more info. Looking forward to it!

• To clarify - there is no email, it is an internal message which is shown as a yellow envelope in the top right hand corner of this site. Click on this envelope and it will take you to your messages, you should see one titles 'An Introduction to Club Cycling - May 7, 2016'.

@AmyS - you may wish to check your emails as I have tagged you in the mail, clicking the link in there should take you to the message.

• Thanks all for coming out on such a lovely day.

Kudos to @Tony-slowmo @StephendS and @Whyteknuckles for helping today, especially Paul for helping with the puncture!

Now to go sit in the sun somewhere, preferably with a beer.

• Hi guys.

Just wanted to say thank you for taking us out on Saturday.

Weather couldn't have been nicer and we did get to see some fields as promised.

Cheers again.

Aaron

• All part of the service @alexD

Great to meet everyone and hope you all enjoyed the ride!

• All

Just wanted to say thanks for a great intro. If you can guarantee that weather / coffee every ride I'm in. See you at a group session soon hopefully...

• Thanks for being gentle with us on our first ride ,and for helping me up the hills,definitely be coming back wasnt as terrifying as I expected,weather was luursh too.
    Nice bunch 😊 👍 see you soon

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - May 7, 2016

Posted by Avatar for alexD @alexD

Actions