of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • TBD
  • 100.0% Complete
    16/16
  • Going 16
  • Invited 0

Follow this forum to be notified whenever a new event is added.

• I've just sent it to you. If you can't see it, let me know

• I think that's because you only signed up today. I'll add you on now.

As above, if anybody takes a free space please advertise that and we'll send you the details!

• Also I'm on holiday now so can any new attendees please contact the ride leaders identified earlier - cheers!

• Hmmm, 7.30am or 8.30am this Sunday?

• Hi @user5890303

If you're talking about the intro ride, it's 8.30am on Saturday (ie tomorrow, not Sunday).

We try to start "the chat" at 8.30 so you might want to arrive a few minutes earlier.

If you haven't received the message with details from @alexD let us know and one of the ride leaders will send it on to you.

• Definitely want to make the next ride in May, really need to get the miles in ahead of RAB and struggling to do it alone! Hope you all had a good ride today. Jen

• The introductory rides may be the best way to come along and try out riding with the club, but prospective members are welcome to join other rides. Sunday 'C' rides are usually recommended. Saturday 8am Regents Park is also a good social session.

• Excellent ride on Saturday, folks. Good route, well led and thoroughly enjoyable.

• Thanks for the intro to ICC, had a blast!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

An Introduction to Club Cycling - April 2, 2016

Posted by Avatar for alexD @alexD

Actions