You are reading a single comment by @Martine and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi, sent your membership mailbox a message via the website but didn't get a response. I'm interested in joining up... I have a good fitness level but little/no group cycling experience. Would like to join one of the intro to group cycling sessions... how should i proceed??

• Hey @user49788

Sorry for no response, maybe the email got lost in the spam @Shannonball ?

It is nice you are interested in joining the club. The intro rides teaches you the basics of group riding so if you can join an intro ride that would be ideal. There is one next weekend, which is full at the moment but often there are people giving up there spot at the last moment so keep an eye on the intro forum thread. Otherwise the next one will be middle December.
    Alternatively you can join a regular C-ride on Sunday morning (8:30). In this case, come a bit earlier, and ask the leader of that day to give you a quick intro in group riding.

The policy is you can first try up to 3 rides of the club before joining officially.

Hope this answers your questions and I hope to see you soon.

About

Avatar for Martine @Martine started