Hills

Posted on
  • Hi is there a ride on this evening? As last week there was only 3 of us and down the country lanes it was pitched black.

• +Tom.b have a look on the Weds Hills conversation.

It s getting dark, so some are dropping out (or forgetting their lights...). However, in late October we will switch to Regents Park for chain ganging.

Glad you are enjoying riding with us - we allow guests for a maximum of three rides. After which you can take advantage of our new members offer of £40 for a year of membership plus a club jersey.

• sounds good I will check up on the other conversation. just sorted my self out with a membership as I've been meaning to do it for a while thanks a lot.
    Tom

• Excellent, welcome, Tom

• no problem thanks.. I tried to comment in the wed hills convo but its say's I'm not permitted thought it may take a while to register as a member.

• there might be a delay but check your using the same e-mail address on the forum as the one you used to join the club too.

welcome along!

• I will attend to this shortly Tom.

• yeah iv'e tried 2 different emails and nothing.. i shall try again tomorrow thanks.

• @Tom.b

You will need to use the email address that you use to sign up to British cycling. You will however not have access to the forum in full until monday as @Velocio who runs the forum and gives people access to all the appropriate parts available to members is currently away.

• Hello mate, im using the email adress i signed up with still not having any luck. Any progress?

• @Tom.b @Tom,b

can you send me a private message with the email address that you wish to use to access the forum.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Hills

Posted by Avatar for Tom.b @Tom.b

Actions