Becoming a member

Posted on
Page
of 23
  • @samtravels leave that with me.

Rob

• same issue here :)

• Hi All,

I signed up for membership yesterday after thoroughly enjoying the Group B ride on Sunday. Quick question, should I expect some sort of confirmation by email in order to go and claim the jersey from Mosquito? I have the email from British cycling that acknowledged the transaction but there's nothing to suggest that everythings gone through with ICC.

Any help appreciated, many thanks!

Adam

• There's no stock of jerseys at the mo. Due in a couple of weeks. We'll put a post up when they're in and send an email round. You just go and collect from Mosquito.

• Adam,

I'm just catching up on the membership admin. You will get an email shortly.

Rob.

• Lovely, thanks gents!

• Having enjoyed the club ride yesterday (apart from Phil's crash!) I went home and paid up membership. Looking forward to riding with you all at some point soon.

Olly

• @OllyL - Welcome! It was great to ride with you yesterday, see you on another ride soon.

• Hi all,

I signed up for the membership yesterday, and I went to Mosquito to collect my club jersey today, however, they said we are out of stock for size 2 ( I tried size 3, but it's too big for me). I wonder anyone know when will the jersey in stock again?

Many thanks,
    Frankie

• End of November +Frankie.L

• Thanks +paul.b

• Hi all,
    I've just moved back to London after a year abroad, and I'm looking to get into road cycling for the first time. I'm competent riding solo, but really want to take the next step and get involved in club riding.
    I spoke briefly to Rob about events, and was wondering if I'd be alright just to turn up for the Hyde Park laps on Saturday?
    Many Thanks,
    Benjamin

• Yes, do come along to Regents Park for laps. Best bet is to meet by the Zoo Entrance at 8am and introduce yourself to whoever's heading up the group that day.

And have a butchers at this essential document if you want to know a bit more about group riding: http://forum.islington.cc/conversations/­687/

• If you're thinking about joining, the very next person to join will be our 300th member - there is no prize, just kudos.

• They might get a special welcome e-mail.....

• ...how about that then! Who can resist?

• A bit slower off the mark than OllyL ( in more ways than one I fear) but after enjoying the same club ride last Sunday I've now joined up too - booked in for the intro ride next Saturday.

Hope Phil is recovered.

• Great, +DavidC. Welcome.

• welcome @Ebrahim. Nice you joined.

• Looks like you actually are our 300th member Ebrahim! Welcome :)

• Thank you @Laura @Martine

• Hi there - do I just drop into Mosquito now and pick up my jersey ? Also how do I get details of the discount codes for my membership benefits ?

• @DavidC I visited Mosquito yesterday and showed them subscription confirmation email sent by British Cycling and this was sufficient to collect the jersey.

They are out of Size 2 and Size 3 though.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Becoming a member

Posted by Avatar for Shannonball @Shannonball

Actions